2009년 11월 5일 목요일

Step 2 and 3

I wonder that I can change my question and the statements. I think my original question is kind of difficult to find some resources because it is focus on such a specific group. I want to know that I can change my question which is follwing this.

New Question - What effect did the Great Depression have on voters participation?

Step 2

- Percentage of eligible voters lose their jobs during the G.D?
- Number of eligible voters that participated in voting Before the G.D, during the G.D and After the G.D
- Comparing the power with democratic party and non-democratic party during the G.D

Step 3

- http://www.shmoop.com/great-depression/statistics.html
( Number of eligible voters that participated in voting and other sources, unemployement rate during the G.D, non-democratic party )

- http://jobs.lovetoknow.com/Unemployment_During_the_Great_Depression
( Unemployment During the G.D )

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_%28United_States%29
( Democratic party )

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_%28United_States%29
( Republican party )

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기